Mob. + 375 29 175 58 36
Ph. + 375 17 268 47 48
Russian, English, French
- Banking and finance
- Reorganization and Restructuring
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M & A), sale of businesses transactions
- Real estate
- Distribution and marketing of consumer goods (FMCG)
- Intellectual Property, Information Technology
- Transportation Law
- Building Business Processes
Education and experience
- 2001 – Participation in Jean-Pictet International Humanitarian Law Pleading
Competition (USA, Cleveland, OH).
- 2002 – Graduated from European Humanities University, Law Faculty, certified
translator in jurisprudence (English and French).
- Lecturer of the European Humanities University (Minsk) since 2002, Lecturer in
European Humanities University (Vilnius) since 2004. Author of lecture series (State
regulation of foreign trade, International trade law, Private international law, civil
- 2005 - Workshops at Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV (France, Bordeaux).
- Author of several scientific and practical articles published in reputable revues
on current practical issues in the field of transport, civil, labor and private international
law, labor migration law, co-author of the Commentary on the Law of the Republic of
Belarus "On commercial companies".
- Association of International Law Member since 2004.
- Certification of legal assistance by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of
Practicing in law firms and large diversified holding companies since 2004.